Sunday, December 22, 2013

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR



The Lindsay's had to celebrate Christmas a few days early this year. Luckily, Santa was more than willing to accommodate.




My stocking had a theme this year.

The loot:

  • Socks for my wellies
  • A skirt and sweater from UO
  • New pajama pants from J Crew (I accidentally shrunk my old ones in the wash...)
  • Two Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencils (see here!)
  • A set of interchangeable circular knitting needles of all lengths and sizes
  • Final Cut Pro (not pictured obvi, but on my laptop now!)


Watched the SNL Christmas episode and curled up on the couch all day.




After putting nothing but cookies into my face all day, we made a shepherd's pie from this Kinfolk recipe  and I made a super rich cheesecake that I only managed to eat half of.

Now I have to pack and tomorrow we'll be on our way to the Caribbean! I know what you're thinking: Kate, don't you have an essay due this break? Well that's where you're wrong, because I have TWO.

Bye now.


No comments:

Post a Comment