Friday, October 25, 2013

WISH LIST // 1



So it has come to my attention that I've been spending money. Quite a lot of money. And I'm doing it quickly with little regard to what I'm actually purchasing and I just looked at my bank accounts a few days ago and now I'm terrified and oh no oh no I'm probably ordering food again tonight even though I have perfectly adequate food in my fridge.

With a trip to Barcelona coming up (have I mentioned that here yet?) and my past financial mistakes behind me, I've decided to make a list of what I actually genuinely want in these next few months so I can spend wisely to get them. Or *****H1nT hInTTT m0m & d@D ChR15TM@5******** <---- secret coded message.

1. Creepers. Still determining from where. I don't want to pay 12 pounds for a shitty pair at Primark but I also don't want to pay over 100.
2. Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer. $43.00 (mother of god) (at least that's in dollars) (i'll stop talking)
3. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Bolero. £17.50
4. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Sex Machine. £17.50
5. Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Red Square. £17.50

1 comment:

  1. I'm so happy you want all these things because I want to BORROW all of these things isn't that nice how that works out with friends? XOXO

    ReplyDelete