Sunday, October 13, 2013

BRICK LANE

In case it hasn't been made clear to you yet, we went to Brick Lane.

I had done a cursory exploration of Brick Lane in London a few weeks back where I determined that everyone there was cooler than me and quickly scuttled away. But I returned with some henchmen this time, and we hit the vintage stores like any college students who spent all of their per diem on a cocktail that is served in a small replica of a bathtub the night before would: cautiously.  



But there's always money for matching sweaters/in the banana stand. So I scooped up this guy and Abby scooped up that guy and we're going to roll around in them all winter.





We got lunch in a cafe that my dad and I had stopped at before, and ate sandwiches while feeling superior that we snagged the only table that was left.




We finished off the meal and day by sampling some of their cakes, and headed home filled with chocolate and salted caramel and rose and pistachio.

ps.


No comments:

Post a Comment