Friday, October 18, 2013

MARGHETTO IN DA HOUSE


She's going to hate me for this title. 
And for these action shots.

And for the fact that we had to share a bed.




But I took her to Diagon Alley and that's what friendship is for, amirite ladies? Ladies?

Anyways, the highlights of the visit didn't photograph well, but I want you to imagine drinking lots of toffee cider at the Leaky Cauldron and a terrible Cosmo at a bar. It looks something like this.

I also took her to Boots and she got mad at me and then I took her to Lush and she got mad at me and this no-spending ban that I instituted really isn't working out for anyone.

We're gonna go make dinner now BYEEEEE.

1 comment:

  1. You suck

    Love,
    Marghetto who is using all of the Boots and Lush products at this current time

    ReplyDelete