Sunday, December 15, 2013

CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATING (ALTERNATE TITLE: I'M HOME)
























If anything, you should keep reading just for the pictures of dogs.

















































Gonna go toast my toes and eat these ^^^ now. I just want to be clear that I'm talking about the cookies, and not the dogs that are below this. Although I could eat them right up because they are SO SWEET. Okay I have to go this time difference is making me loopy where am I

























ps. I'd like to add that now my dad and the dogs are all asleep together on the couch. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. Kate, these are precious and what a wonderful gift to give your family.
    Enjoy your time at home with them & Merry Christmas.
    belva

    ReplyDelete
  2. BTW, the labs are just too darned cute!

    ReplyDelete