Sunday, November 24, 2013

HARRY POTTER STUDIO TOUR

























Tie yourself down to whatever chair you're sitting in, because this email blog post is going to be a rough fucking ride. (x)


And by that I mean, SO MANY PICTURES. Look I can't even put into words how amazing it is to go to a place that your childhood was based around, so I'll just post some pictures and thoughts that sum up the whirlwind of an experience that this studio tour is.

THE GREAT HALL





The tour starts by watching an introductory video where the three main actors talk to you about their experiences and what not, and when the video ends, the screen riSES TO REVEAL THE GREAT HALL JUST RIGHT THERE IN FRONT OF YOU. Everyone gasped and charged towards it like feral animals. 

COSTUMES


ROOMS



















BITS AND BOBS






OUTSIDE




DIAGON ALLEY










I could have spent forever here. Diagon Alley was always the place I liked to imagine most when I was a kid, and it was always the place I had the most fun recreating when my sister and I played "Hogwarts."

THE CASTLE




Wait for it...

Everything was so so amazing, and so much fun, and whatever I don't care how geeky I sound, sorry to crash this """"cool"""" """hip"""" persona I had set up on this blog. I like Harry Potter. 

And tears.

No comments:

Post a Comment