Monday, November 11, 2013

BARCELONA: GENERATOR HOSTEL


I've just been informed that we're not in any way unique by staying in and being obsessed with this hostel, but I'm going to write this post anyways. After a train ride, a bus ride, a plane ride, a bus ride, and a half-hour walk in the dark, stumbling into the glow of the Generator Hostel was literally like ascending into heaven and meeting Jesus (I assume).
I'm also not one to review things because usually I find stuff pretty neutral or really, really bad. But this is, without a doubt, the best and only place anyone should stay at when they come to visit Barcelona.

For fifteen pounds a night, the six of us rented out a private dorm with an ensuite bathroom. We didn't spend a lot of time in our room, but when we did, it was bright and spacious (for a hostel) and clean and new and just aaAhhh.






Alright, so the whole entire place was laid-back and urban-outfitters-esque in its decorating, but I think our favorite part was the bar that sat right at the entrance. For five euros we got giant glass after giant class of Sangria and "Gin Fizz"and Pina Coladas before hitting da town (read: getting lost and eating croquettes).

Whatever. I'm not a hostel critic. I don't even know what kind of moisturizer I should be using for my skin type. Just go here. Okay?

No comments:

Post a Comment