Saturday, February 1, 2014

THE BREAKFAST CLUB

























Abby, Carolyn, and I have worked out our hypothetical life in London. Abby works at the Charles Dickens Museum, I work at Persephone Books, and Carolyn works here, at The Breakfast Club.


My knowledge of this place comes solely from the Instagrams of rosiannahalserojas and marionhoney, two YouTubers who I probably shouldn't publicly admit I stalk (you know, internet stalk. Don't sue me please).

Anyways, it did NAHT disappoint.






















I got my literal new favorite thing in the world, the Mango Go smoothie, as well as orange juice. I wasn't awake enough to brave the bloody marys that the rest of my friends got.
























I was that douchey American who ordered the All American, complete with pancakes, potatoes, bacon, and sausage (I barely made a dent). But they have things ranging from burritos to fancy eggs to granola.

I may spend most of my days on Tumblr in nothing but a t-shirt, but this hypothetical life is lookin' pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment